Monday, February 16, 2009

Break up and pls no back turn <<
Lastly I break up on valentine day's, the feel is exactly nothings can use to describe. I just don't hope that you misinteprete. Everythings that u done for me is really thks you and appreciated, but I don't hope there is any changes between us anymore. Cause since i break up I am really fully understand about "Before u couple have to think twice! " Anyway is my fault to make u misunderstand, sorry bout that. I prefer lonely valentine day's before i get a really suit person to myself. First, u let me feel that u cant take it as so much girls is around me, but seriously i am born in this, I am here not to like cookie about this, is just normal things and it might also the cause of i study in this subject. As in valentine day's why shouldn't I with my frens to go along? Since I am single now. Secondly, last time when I was confuse to my relation ship it might be really hint u, thats so sorry to u, but all this while I really wake up from my dream, I know that love is not that easy. Sorry to say that its really my fault. Thirdly, Please learn to be like more generous cause it's really the moment u have to start learning it. Please be more independent! U face showing me somethings in this few days, u tot i dun know? Or u r really trying to tell me that u not satisfy with it? Everythings u can blame it to me, but not my fren, coz they are really innocence !!! Thks for reading and understanding !!!

No comments: